Dubleks Glass Inc.


Dubleks Glass Inc. manufactures Laminated and Tempered glasses for bus and coaches, automobile glasses, flat laminated products, flat tempered products,
bended laminated, bended tempered, yacht and ship glasses for maritime sector, tractor and agricultural vehicle glasses, glasses of vehicles such as heavy
construction vehicles for constructions, mining and groundworking, glasses of rail system vehicles, elevator glasses and facade glasses of constructions,
display window glasses, multi layer laminated glasses, bullet proof and bullet resistant glasses and also meets special orders of her customers for a wide
range of bended and flat laminated and tempered glasses. Dubleks Glass Inc. owns 4 factory sites with 20000 m2 total closed area and 150 employees is serving
glass business since 1987.
70 % of our production is exported to 21 countries of 3 continents. Remaining 30 % is being sold as spare parts to contracted aftermarket installation
services in 7 regions of Turkey.
Our company has the below mentioned certificates related with the above mentioned services regarding sales and services of laminated, tempered and bullet
proof glasses which are produced at own establishments.

CERTIFICATES:

  • ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate (UNICERT Deutscher Akkreditierungs Rat)
  • ECE R43 E17 (VTT Finland) homologation approvals.

DEALERSHIPS:

  • Dubleks Glass Trakya Şişecam float glass Bursa authorized distributer
  • Dubleks Glass is the sole dealer of the DUPONT BUTACITE PVB products in Turkey.